The NEW Rulebook for Entrepreneurial Success
What’s the surest way to startup failure? Follow old, outdated rules.
Notice a shift?
- The “Sweet Spot”: Identify the intersection of your unique competency and your personal passion
- Content Tilting: Determine how you can “tilt” your sweet spot to find a place where little or no competition exists
- Building the Base: Establish your number-one channel for disseminating content (blog, podcast, YouTube, etc.)
- Harvesting Audience: Use social-media and SEO to convert one-time visitors into long-term subscribers
- Diversification: Grow your business by expanding into multiple delivery channels
- Monetization: Now that your expertise is established, you can begin charging money for your products or services
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Content Inc.: How Entrepreneurs Use Content to Build Massive Audiences and Create Radically Successful Businesses (Business Books)$14.83
Epic Content Marketing: How to Tell a Different Story, Break through the Clutter, and Win More Customers by Marketing Less (Business Books)$14.18